Welcome! I'm so glad you came. This is a place for you, for all of us. Please share your struggles as well as your delights. It is my utmost desire that you leave here encouraged, if only for today, and that you are ready to move forward, joyfully.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Information you must have

If you don't know about Rick Lavoie, it's time you learned. I put a link up on the side to his website. Of all of the books/videos/advice I've had over the last five years, I've not found anything to compare with Rick Lavoie. You must watch these videos, and then watch them again. Your library might have them to check out,they are a little pricey to purchase. I bought mine from the PBS archives, but it was some of the best money I've ever spent. I recommend that you buy them so that you can watch them any time you need to refresh your knowledge and your patients. Remember that no matter how hard it is to have a special needs child, it's harder to be the special needs child. You child is suffering in ways you cannot imagine. These videos helped me learn how to love my child the way he needed. You can do it! Smile and think about the good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment